Home Remedies for Acne
Home remedies for acne: Now that you are suffering from acne, but don’t want to use chemical medications, don’t worry. There are various effective home remedies that can yield the same type of results as those yielded by the chemical treatments. These home remedies are completely safe and don’t have any side effects. They have been used by people since ages as Home remedies for acne.
* Cook oatmeal and put it on face for 15 minutes before washing it off.
* Prepare a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary to alleviate the acne.
* Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball, and apply it on face with cotton ball. Keep it on for ½ hour and then wash. Repeat this process for 15-20 days.
* Rub garlic cloves on acne various times a day.
* Prepare a paste of avocado mixed with water and use it to wash your face.
* Eat mildly grated radish with each meal.
* Consume 2 cups of rosemary tea.
* Drink 3 glasses of water along with lemon and honey.
* Prepare a mixture of a tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; put in on the face, wait till it hardens (don’t move), then remove or wash with warm water.
* Wash your skin: wet a cotton ball in either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and apply on face.
* Mix 2-3 tea bags with little basil and cook in boiling water for 10-20 minutes. Then apply it on acne with a cotton ball.
* Wet thoroughly lettuce leaves in water, and wash face and acne with water.
* Crush bay leaves and blanch in water. Let it cool and then apply it on the acne.
* Heat water in a pan and then add apple cider vinegar. Allow it to cool, wrap a towel around your head and bend over the pan.
* As soon as you get up in the morning, clean your face with a cotton ball dipped in vinegar. You might experience a burning sensation, so start by cleaning only a small part.
* Drink juice of carrot/cucumber or eat carrots/cucumbers.
* Soak a cotton ball in egg whites and apply it on the face after cleaning it. Leave it on for few hours and then wash.
* Extract cucumber juice and apply it on acne with cotton wool pads.
* Mix a tablespoon of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of white sugar. Wet it slightly and apply it on face.
* For acne scars: Prepare a mixture of a tablespoon each of sour cream (0% fat for oily face), yogurt, grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply it on scars and keep it for 10 minutes before rinsing off.
* Blend a peeled apple with a tablespoon honey, ½ cucumber and a tablespoon of yogurt in a blender. Put it on face and keep it on for 20 minutes, before rinsing off with warm water.
* For buttocks zits: Apply little salty water and let the area tan.
* Apply little toothpaste on the acne. CAUTION: Don’t apply on the skin, only on the acne as toothpaste can make the skin dry.
* Beat the egg white and apply it on the face acne till it dries up. Then clean the face with cold water.
So now you know that there are plethoras of home remedies that can cure your acne, you don’t have to put up with those embarrassing pimples and spots that can mar your beauty.
Natural Acne Product Reviews
Acne Ebook Reviews Mr. Clear Acne Reviews Hompage
Top of Home Remedies for Acne